SheepMedical Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") for personal information about applicants for employment, as a personal information handling business operator, as stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"), including the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and the Company's rules and regulations, will strive to protect and use the personal information of applicants for employment appropriately. The Company will acquire personal information on applicants for employment to the extent necessary for business by appropriate and lawful means and will use the acquired personal information in accordance with the following. The acquired personal information will be used within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use announced in the following "Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information of job applicants" and will not be used for any other purpose.
1. Definition of personal information
For the purpose of this policy, personal information is defined as information regarding facts such as name, gender, date of birth, address, age, occupation, and relationship, as well as all information that expresses judgments or evaluations about an individual's physical body, property, occupation, title, or other attributes (this includes information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual).
2. Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information of job applicants
The Company will acquire personal information about applicants for employment to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
Purposes of use by the Company
1) Recruitment of employees, and explanation on information sessions, seminars, etc. incidental thereto
2) Acceptance and implementation of applications for employment screening
3) Confirmation of skills and experience, and determination of suitability for the position applied for
4) Contacting and other administrative matters related to the recruitment and selection process
5) To conduct research for the purpose of promoting and improving the efficiency of future recruitment and selection
6) To provide information on various events after a job offer is made
7) Employment management after employment
8) Other operations related to and incidental to employment selection, etc.
3. Limitation on provision to third parties
Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide personal information about applicants for employment to third parties without the consent of the relevant applicants for employment.
1) When required by law
2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an applicant for employment and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of employment applicants or public health, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
5) Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide to third parties the personal information of applicants for employment without the consent of the relevant applicants for employment. However, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the Company may outsource the handling of personal information about applicants for employment after taking measures to protect personal information. In this case, we will select a contractor that meets sufficient standards of personal information protection and thoroughly manage and supervise the contractor.
4. Sensitive information
We will not acquire, use, or provide to a third party any personal information concerning employment applicants that includes the applicant's race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal record, the fact that the applicant has suffered harm as a result of a crime, or any other personal information includes descriptions specified by government ordinances as requiring special consideration in the handling of such information to prevent unfair discrimination, prejudice, or other disadvantage to the applicant except when required by law or when it is essential for the achievement of appropriate business purposes.
5. Safety management measures
In order to prevent or avoid the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and unauthorized access to personal information, we will strive for appropriate protection under an adequate management system, including the establishment of an internal management system and thorough employee training.
6. Entrustment of the handling of personal information of job applicants
In order to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Company's business, all personal information of applicants for employment who fill out the registration form on the Company's website for the purpose of applying for employment will be stored in the database server of the Company's subcontractor, with whom the Company has concluded an outsourcing agreement. The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that the contractor does not provide, use, or dispose the personal information of job applicants beyond the scope of the "Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information of job applicants" described above.
7. Requests for disclosure of personal information regarding employment applicants
Applicants for employment may request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party of their personal information by sending an e-mail to the contact listed below. After confirming the identity of the person making such a request, the Company will endeavor to respond to the request in an appropriate and prompt manner in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. Please note that we will not return submitted application documents nor will we disclose information regarding the content of decisions made during the employment selection process. The personal information of unsuccessful applicants will be disposed of or deleted by the Company in an appropriate manner after the completion of the recruitment and selection process.
8. Review of the handling of personal information
The Company will review and revise its handling of personal information as appropriate. The revised policy will be posted on this website.
Contact for inquiries
For inquiries about personal information regarding employment applicants, please contact the following
Mail to Administration Division